Day Off Line Recap:
Kids and I went to the mall and I finally replaced my worn out Brooks running shoes. Chose a Merrell zero drop. Hope I dig them.
Rob and I were guest bartenders this evening for a charity event. Rob of course was fabulous behind the bar. And who doesnt appreciate a sexy bartender?
I rocked my lace up socks but frankly I rather suck as a bartender. I spill things…need I say more?
All in all a fun day. Oh and the WOD kicked my ass and I’m old and had to take a nap :)
- just-another-fitblr-blog likes this
- thehomecookrunner likes this
- lacoquita80 likes this
- thehouroftopaz said: I have merrells! :D
- thehouroftopaz likes this
- robvibe said: The sexy one had knee highs on! The other one was just a better bartender. ;)
- robvibe likes this
- nutrify said: Haha wow fun bartending! And socks! Yay 0 drop shoes
- nutrify likes this
- cerebralpromiscuity likes this
- sokxuk likes this
- anaverasgettingfit said: Cute socks! Lemme know how you like those kix! I took a nap, too, when I should have been doing homework. Us oldies:P
- anaverasgettingfit likes this
- getittogetherg likes this
- adventureproof likes this
- weightandwit likes this
- foodhealthlife posted this